Having your avatar in League of Legend and creating your own avatar are two different things. The first one is like the usual thing in the game—everyone has their default avatar. However, the second one speaks more of your personality or preference. Thus, if you’re looking for a way on how to create your own avatar, you’re on the right page. This article will provide you with the easiest and simplest way to make your own icon for LOL. You will not need expertise in terms of editing pictures. All you have to do is follow the steps below to find out how.
How to make own avatar
Actually, it’s easy to create your own avatar if you have the right tool. So, here’s the guide for you.
- First off, prepare the photo or image that you want to use for your avatar.
- Once you have it ready, click the “Choose File” button from our challenger avatar generator.
- After that, a new window will open where you will be asked to upload your image. Locate your file and click on it.
- Upon clicking, your image will then be uploaded to the site. Wait for a few seconds until the loading is finished.
- Now, on the Edit window, customize your avatar—adjusting the size and the zooming effect of your photo.
- Click on the “Crop and Upload Image” button.
- Once you’re done, enter the “Skin name” of your avatar. Likewise, you may add the nickname of your own icon. Just fill up the field beside the “Nick Name” phrase.
- Finally, hit the “Make Avatar” button to process your image.
To use your avatar in LOL, simply click the download button to import it to your computer. Then, upload the picture on your gameplay.